The first season of Major League Cricket (MLC) will start on July 13 and end with the final match on July 30.
In this tournament, six teams will compete against each other in a total of 19 matches of a fast-paced cricket format called T20.
This is a big deal because it’s the first professional T20 cricket league in America. It can help popularize the sport in the USA, especially since the USA and West Indies might co-host the 2024 T20I World Cup.
In this article, we will show you the current leading wicket-taker of Major League Cricket in 2023.
Most Wickets in MLC 2023
|10||Carmi le Roux(SFU)||2||2||2||2/39|
Top 5 Best Bowlers of MLC 2023
- Rashid Khan – He is the No. 1 bowler of T20 cricket in the world. In MLC 2023, we will see him playing for MI New York.
- Trent Boult – He is the current best bowler in New Zealand. He has many responsibilities in the bowling department of MI New York.
- Dwayne Bravo – We all know that Bravo is the highest wicket-taker in the history of IPL. Hope he will again prove himself in MLC 2023 also.
- Wanindu Hasaranga – He also has the capability to become the highest wicket-taker of MLC 2023. He will play for Washington Freedom.
- Anrich Nortje – He is the world’s fastest bowler from South Africa. Batsmen get afraid of his pace. He has also the capability to become the highest wicket-taker.
To help cricket become more popular in the USA, the Major Cricket League has been organized and will start on July 13th. This league will include well-known players and give young talents a chance to showcase their skills. We hope that the first MLC tournament will be a memorable experience.
When did MLC 2023 is going to start?
MLC 2023 is going to start on July 13, 2023.
When did the Final match of MLC 2023?
The final match of MLC 2023 is on 30th July 2023.
With whom did the first match of MLC 2023?
The first match of MLC 2023 is between Texas Super Kings and Los Angeles Knight Riders.