Greece and France are set to face off in Match 6 of the European Cricket League T10 2023.
France and Greece have both suffered defeats in their opening matches and interestingly, both losses came at the hands of the same opponent, Spain. Today GRE vs FRA Dream11 prediction is, that France is going to win the match.
And at the end, we will suggest a Dream11 Team for the Grand leagues-
Table of Contents
GRE vs FRA Match Details
|Teams||GRE vs FRA|
|Match Time||3:30 PM|
GRE vs FRA Match Pitch Report
The pitch at Cartama Oval in Cartama, Spain, is favorable for batting. Fast bowlers have had success on this pitch. The ground of Cartama is a small ground so it is very easy for the batsmen to hit the ball outside the ground.
GRE vs FRA Match Weather Report
The Cartama Oval currently has a temperature of 19°C and a humidity level of 68%. The weather is characterized by partly cloudy skies.
GRE vs FRA Head To Head
There is no data or records of the teams battling against each other.
GRE vs FRA last 5 ODI matches
GRE vs FRA Dream11 Player Stats
Greece Player Updates
- Ali Muaaz and Amarpreet Mehmi are likely to be the opening pair for the team.
- Amarpreet Mehmi performed exceptionally well in the previous match, earning the highest fantasy points.
- Andreas Gasteratos is positioned at one-down and plays a crucial role in the team’s batting lineup.
- The middle-order responsibilities will be handled by Muhammad Gull Nawaz and Georgios Stogiannos.
- Aslam Mohammad will captain the Greece team and also take on the role of the wicketkeeper.
France Player Updates
- Mokhtar Ghulami and Lingeswaran Canessane are likely to be the opening batsmen for the team.
- Zada Sher is positioned at one-down and plays a crucial role in the team’s batting lineup.
- Umar Bashir and Hevit Alodin Jackson will be responsible for handling the middle-order batting.
- Umar Bashir has been performing exceptionally well, accumulating the most fantasy points in this series.
- Noman Amjad will captain the France team and contribute as an all-rounder.
- Mokhtar Ghulami will take on the wicket-keeping duties for France.
Greece Playing XI
Ali Muaaz, Amarpreet Mehmi, Andreas Gasteratos, Muhammad Gull Nawaz, Georgios Stogiannos, Qasir Amin, Aslam Mohammad(C), Christodoulos Bogdanos, Georgios Galanis, Sinan Khan, Asrar Ahmed
France Playing XI
GRE vs FRA Grand League Team
- Wicketkeeper: M.Ghulami
- Batsman: A.Singh, L.Canessane, U.Bashir
- All-rounder: Q.Amin, N.Amjad, K.Ahmadzai
- Bowlers: A.Ahmed, R.Mangal, G.Galanis, W.Deep Singh
Teams will be updated before 30Min of the match.
Who will win Today’s GRE vs FRA Match?
France has a 70% Chance of winning the match against Greece.
Who will win Today’s GRE vs FRA Toss?
Crichead’s expert suggests, that Frances is likely to win the toss and opt to bat first. This pitch has a good record of batting first.
GRE vs FRA Fantasy Tips
- 6 players from FRA and 5 players from GRE are the best combinations for today’s match.
- Give a captain or vice-captain to the All-rounder of any team because the pitch is very suitable for batsmen and bowlers.
AlSO READ- GRE vs FRA Dream11 Prediction
Frequently asked questions
Which team will win the GRE vs FRA match?
Team France has a 70% chance of winning the match
What is the pitch report of the GRE vs FRA match?
The pitch of Cartama Oval is a batting-friendly pitch.
What is the weather Report for the GRE vs FRA match?
The weather is cloudy on the match day and there is 40% chance of rainfall.
What is the venue of the GRE vs FRA match?
The match between GRE vs FRA will be held at Cartama Oval.
Where can I watch the GRE vs FRA Match?
You could watch the GRE vs FRA match for free on Fancode